Festival Freedom Pass (Valid From 27 Apr 17)
Festival Freedom Pass (Valid From 27 Apr 17)
Get The Blessing - http://www.thegrandvenue.co.uk/event/rv-jazz-festival-get-blessing
Jazz jamaica - http://www.thegrandvenue.co.uk/event/rvjf-jazz-jamaica
YolanDa Brown - http://www.thegrandvenue.co.uk/event/rvjf-yolanda-brown-quartet
Soft Machine - http://www.thegrandvenue.co.uk/event/rvjf-soft-machine-gary-boyle-quartet
And much more!
Buy a Ribble Valley Jazz Festival 'Freedom Pass'!
This gives entrance to all gigs on the weekend of the Jazz Festival (Thursday, April 27 - Monday, May 1). The only exception is The Grand's Lunchtime Live event on Friday, April 28 which, due to being a combined food and music event, will require a separate ticket.
If all these event tickets were purchased separately, it would cost over £140 - see www.rvjazzandblues.co.uk for more details.
Tickets: £100 ADV / £95 ADV (Members) (For RV Jazz Club Member tickets, ring Box Office on 01200 421599 and quote membership number)
Guidance notes re use of Freedom Card & Gig Selection at Ribble Valley Jazz Festival
Here are some notes to help you benefit efficiently from your purchase of a Festival ‘Freedom Card’, and to make your enjoyment of the festival.
- Most ticketed and free gigs/workshops/presentations are based in Clitheroe, and easy to walk between. There are a few gigs in local villages - Sawley, Mitton - If you choose these in your itinerary you will need to access transport.
- RV Jazz Festival is larger and more broadly based than ever, giving you excellent choices between paid and free gigs, gigs in specific venues, and gigs that include food.
- As well as a 36 pages festival brochure (due late Feb/early March, online - www.rvjazzandblues.co.uk & printed), we hope to produce a new ‘services’ leaflet designed to help find the facilities and services you need.
- There will be almost 500 musicians and 80 gigs, workshops, and presentations during the festival. So browse through the brochure well in advance, and plan your choices. We will put ‘tick boxes’ by the side of gigs to remind you of your favourite choices.
- 50 Freedom Passes are available giving special price advantage for early purchase. Freedom Passes are valid for most ticketed gigs, but a small number aren’t - mainly for events that include food. The Passes are still excellent value for money! Read these notes for clarity.
a. Freedom Passes give free access to most gigs over 5 days of the festival, 27th April/1st May
b. Freedom Passes do not give free access to these dinner jazz gigs. We have added notes to each venue: -
(i) Jazz Cafe, The Grand - Friday 12/2.30pm 28th April - Featuring Ella Shaw & Breaking Jazz, and award winning Jam Experiment; book tickets separately with The Grand - online or via Box Office - 01200 421599 Tickets are £15, include food - Jazz Club members £14
(ii) Swing Commanders at Holmes Mill - Fri. evening 28th April - book tickets separately with The Grand - online or via Box Office - 01200 421599. Tickets are £19.50 each
(iii) Dinner Jazz with John Hallam and Mark Lewis Trio at The Atrium Cafe Bar - Fri. evening 28th April - For more info & booking tickets with The Atrium - 01200 442630
c. Double Bill - Two Bands - Firebird & Jay Phelps Quartets - Sunday Afternoon/early evening 4pm to 8.30pm 30th April (international Jazz Day) - Freedom passes
INCLUDE ACCESS to this gig, but not food. Food can be bought on the day at £7.50, or bought in advance for additional payment. Contact - Geoff Jackson - firstname.lastname@example.org
d. Freedom passes include access to all other ticketed events that are part of the 5 days, and are either headlining events, or fringe events
e. Access to ticketed events is guaranteed for up to 15 minutes before starting time. Let us know by email to email@example.com if you know in advance that this timing causes problems in attendance between earlier and later gigs, so we can make suitable arrangements
- If you haven’t got a copy of the festival brochure, and want advance copy without having to download from website, please send message via email to: - firstname.lastname@example.org and give address/postcode. We will post one to you.
- We welcome feedback on anything about festival arrangements, or making recommendations. Put ‘Festival Arrangements’ in the email ‘Send’ box , and forward to; - email@example.com
Ribble Valley Jazz & Blues firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A £1.50 booking is applicable per transaction by phone or via our box office. Advance purchase of your ticket will always be more cost effective than paying on the door. Please note stage times are an approximation. The Grand Venue is keen to promote equality of opportunities for people with disabilities, please call the Grand Venue in advance of the event if you have any additional requirements and we will do our best to help. For a full list of our Terms and Conditions please email email@example.com or ring Box Office on 01200 421599.